Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Cautionary Tale

So I've made a monumental bonehead parenting move. The other day Annabelle was covered in breakfast syrup, so I let her take a shower with me. Now she thinks she needs to take a shower with me every morning. Yesterday I tried to sneak in without her, but she found me out and stood at the door and emotionally blackmailed me with sweet cries of, "but mommy I love you!" over and over until I caved. This morning she was dead asleep when I turned on the shower, and she sat straight up and yelled, "Mommy wait! Wait on the baby!" Whatever I waited. All was going well until I noticed a familiar terrible smell and looked down. Darn kid had pooped in the shower. Major eewwww!!! I got it all cleaned up, and we both got back in the shower because I still had shampoo in my hair and her butt needed to be cleaned up. I was washing the shampoo out of my hair with my eyes closed when I noticed something squishy between my toes and started to once again smell something awful. Rotten child pooped again, and I stepped in it!!!! I'm putting a lock on my shower tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment