Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Standoff


So Annabelle has been wearing the same Ariel nightgown for 3 days straight, and its getting a little ripe. I'd negotiated her out of it earlier today, but negotiations fell apart when I tried to put on her new dress for the day. Sam stepped in and assured me he'd take care of it. Negotiations lasted 15 minutes before they came to a screeching halt, and Annabelle emerged looking smug from her bedroom in the overly ripe nightgown once more. Her daddy just shrugged his shoulders and walked to the car.  Later I was giving Annabelle a bath, and I told her she had to pick out a new dress to sleep in. She looked me squarely in the eye, put her hands on her little hips and asked, "Where my daddy is? Daddy let me wear Rariel (Ariel) more!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment