Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

It's Probably a Crime Scene

I'm a work at home mom.  I answer the phones for my husband's lawn sprinkler business and take care of my kids at the same time.  As hard as I try to keep my two jobs from overlapping, it never seems to work.  My children will be complete angels all day until I sit down to return phone calls.  As soon as I pick up the phone, they all turn into the spawn of satan.  This morning I was returning a call to a customer and ended up getting his voicemail.  Colin picked that exact moment to pull a scab off which resulted in massive amounts of blood squirting out of his leg.  Tyler not wanting me to miss it, yelled, "OMG look at all the blood!  It's leaking out all over the floor!  I think Colin's going to run out!"  I can only imagine how this came across on my customer's voicemail.  I'm a little worried that he's going to alert the authorities, and they are going to show up at my house in a little while to investigate the murder that happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment